FAQs on ProgressPlus
Can ProgressPlus interface with different accounts packages?
- Yes. Links already exist to Sage (SageCloud50 and SageCloud200) and Pegasus (Opera and Opera II) as well as Xero, Exchequer and Tas. Most accounts systems have import utilities and if you operate another accounts package with this facility then we can also link to it.
Can our company’s specific documentation layouts e.g. quotation, job card, delivery note, invoice etc. be printed direct from ProgressPlus?
- Yes. As part of every implementation we configure all documentation layouts to encompass each individual company’s requirements. As well as basic formats this can also include barcodes, company logos and all accreditation logos e.g. BSI
Our company currently have 20 PCs on our network. Do we need a license for each computer?
- No. ProgressPlus licensing is based on concurrent user licenses. We will install the software on all computers but, if you have a 10-user license, only 10 people can operate the system at any one time.
Do Shop Floor Data Collection PCs use up a license?
- No. The Shop Floor Data Collection Module is sold as a one-off cost and you can have as many collection points as you wish without using up any ProgressPlus licenses.
Our company have a specific functionality requirement that is unique to us. Can this be incorporated into ProgressPlus?
- As well as providing a standard software system, we have the technical resources and expertise in-house to develop additional features to handle an individual need. Any extra functionality would be seamlessly integrated within the standard system.
Can the software & services be financed?
- Yes. We have access to various specialist finance companies that can arrange a suitable agreement e.g. lease rental, hire purchase, business loan etc.
We operate two companies from the same premises. Can we control both companies through ProgressPlus?
- Yes. A multi-company version can be set up to enable more than one company to be managed via the same staff on the same computers. All documentation can be printed with different headers / footers for each company.
What does the ProgressPlus Annual Maintenance agreement cover?
- Maintenance gives you access to unlimited support via telephone, remote control and on-site if necessary as well as all software upgrades for the next year.