Shop Floor Data Capture (SFDC) for Manufacturing
- Allows job data to be entered on shop floor
- ″Live″ updates to Job Costing and Job Tracking
- Incorporates bar-coding
- Uses low cost terminals or touch screens
Shop Floor Loading (Scheduling)
The Shop Floor Loading module organises all open operations for active jobs. The module automatically maintains real-time information that allows you to determine potential shop bottlenecks, prioritise operations in departments, expedite jobs and allocate resources to optimise shop throughput.
After a job is entered and has been automatically scheduled, the Loading module presents shop floor activity in real-time as it occurs.
- Load against Capacity details by Work Centre, Week Number, etc.
- Work Centre work-to-lists
- Finite scheduling with manual, automatic or semi-automatic loading